Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008


These are just some fun pictures playing in the backyard. Will got a bug catching net and Halle decided to wear in on her head. Then, we turned on the sprinklers and they ran around and tried to spray me with water. Will really likes playing baseball and he is actually pretty good so we have been practicing in the backyard. He wants to sign up for some T-ball. I can't wait to sign him up and be able to go watch him. He really needs some soccer to get his energy out. Halle is a little cold in that picture probably because it was like 50 outside! What crazy kids I have:)
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I love the ones of Halle in the net. So Funny! I am glad that you guys are having fun in Utah

Kara said...

looks like they had lots of fun... we should go shopping or lunch or both. we are down in draper right at the point of the mountain.. let me know when and i'll call becca too

Michelle said...

Welcome to Salt Lake Laura and Brooks! I hope you love it as much as I do! I guess I'm blog-stocking but I wanted to say hi. Your kids are darling!

Keslers said...

What a fun afternoon. I love the net over Halle's head, too cute. It sounds like your enjoying Salt Lake. Let me know one time when your here in Logan and we can go to the pool or something.

The Bucks said...

They are pretty crazy, but their adorableness makes up for that. I think Xander and I are coming to CV next week. I'll fill you in on the details later.

Norton's said...

Hey Laura, I'm Alexa Kesler's Sister in Law. Anyways I have been looking for Hawaiin Paper to scrapbook with. I saw this on your blog and LOVE it. So Cute! I'm wondering where did you get it? I found this same paper with stuff down the middle of it, but didn't want it. I hope you don't mind that I'm asking you where you got it. I want to do our blog with it. We have a family picture that was taken at a Hawaiin Party. Also I wanted to mention that the borders around your pictures are really cute too. Thanks again jsnorton05@gmail.com

Katy said...

Hey Laura,
We live in Salt Lake now. We should get together if you are ever this way! Thanks for your comments!

Katy said...

Wait...do you live here too?? I was just looking at your posts. Cool! There are so many people from school that live here now. Fun! Send me an email if you want to get together! katybwass@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties! How do you do that with your pictures?

Norton's said...

Laura, Do you have the Hawaiin paper saved on your computer? I want to use it in Photoshop to make my new header. Maybe you could email it to me?? If not I think your html link would work. Thanks so much!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

50 degrees? Your kids are brave. That looks like fun still.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!!