Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not so sure about this one.

You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! I just noticed the time that you posted this. 2:43 am? What in the world are you doing up so late. How do you function the next day? Or do your kids sleep in. I must know. Cute pics in the swimming pool by the way. Crazy how kids love water no matter the temperature.

Ben and Natalie said...

Yeah.... what is up with your post & comment times MISSY? I noticed on my blog that you left a comment at 1:something. Your kids must be keeping you busy during the day. :) Ben & I don't know what are plans are for next year & we might not for a month or two. Don't you want to come back to Spokane before school starts? I know you do... just kidding!

The Bucks said...

I think you need to clear up your work hours for everyone. They all think you're an insomniac.
I agree that you are strong and spirited, but you are definitely a girly-girl.