Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY Part 2!!


I also wanted to give a shout out to my other favorite dad which is Brooks. he is the best dad to Will and Halle. He works so hard at everything he does. He is the first one to help me out with the kids and is always willing to do what I need to get things done.
5 things I love about Brooks:
1. He is a better parent than me. He is always ready to play guys with him and comes up with the most creative games to keep him entertained.
2. He is so generous with everything he has.
3. He makes me laugh more than anyone ever has.
4. He will talk you to death. If there is a problem he will talk about until 3 hours after it has been resolved:) I always say I will be the parent that puts them in time out and he is the one that talks through everything.
5. He is a worthy priesthood holder and is the hardest worker and I know he would do anything for me and for our kids. He is always helping other people out and is always thinking of ways to serve others.

Most of all I love him because I get to spend forever with him and I couldn't be happier about it:) Thanks babe for all you do!!! We love you and hope you have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree. Those are five reasons why Brooks is also one of my favorite people. We love you Brooks!! I couldn't have asked for a better brother.

Taiya Brown said...

Laura I agree with you and Amy! Brooks is a great husband and dad to your kids! I'm thankful he is my bro and an example of how a dad should be:)