Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

NEW BABY!!

We finally have a cousin on my side of the family and we are soooo excited about it. My brother had the opportunity to adopt a baby this week. They received a call about a month ago saying that a mother had choose them. They were so excited, but a little nervous because these things don't always work out. So, they waited and waited and then they pushed her due date back even more so they had more waiting. Then, on Thursday they received a call saying that the mother was going into labor and to head to the hospital. So, they did. Then they continued to wait. Then they finally got to see their baby. She signed the papers and they were able to take her home on Friday night. I am so happy. I have been hoping and praying they would be able to get a baby for a long time and am so grateful it has finally happened for them. She is so pretty. I am so dumb. I forgot my camera at home so I am waiting for my mom to send me her copies of the pictures so that I can post some. She has black hair and she is tiny(6 pounds)! I love her already and could not be happier for my brother and his wife:) YEAH!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Awesome! Adoption is such a neat thing. I'm so happy that your kids will have cousins.

Jon and Melissa said...

That is so cool. I am so happy for Gabe. How long have they been looking into adoption? What did they name her. Can't wait to see pictures.

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is so wonderful! Adoption is an amazing thing! My little brother is adopted. I was an only child for 10 years, and he completed our family! We got him when he was 2 days old! I believe that those little spirits are supposed to be with the families they are sent to! They just have to come another route! My brother and I look alot a like, it really is amazing! Sorry for the novel, this subjest is just close to my heart!

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for them and for you. You must be so grateful that you were able to be there. I have some friends that are trying to adopt and it is quite the process... but WELL worth it when you get a beautiful baby like this. :)