Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!


I just wanted to give a shout out to my dad on Father's Day. I love him so much and am so happy that he is my dad. He has always done anything for me and I know that he would still do anything for me. He works so hard and I appreciate him so much. He is such a great example to me.
5 Things I love about my dad:
1. When I ride in the car with him my blood pressure goes up so high because he is a crazy driver.
2. He used to braid my hair for me and was so good at it that it would give me and my sister a headache because it was so tight.
3. He does whatever my kids say even if he doesn't want to.
4. He has a tender heart and cries as easy as I do.
5. He is such a hard worker and is always working whether it is at his job or at home on jobs my mom gives him:)

Love you DAD! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

No comments: